Sponsors

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Joseph's 7th Birthday. Belated Birthday Post

My little boy who is growing up to a be a big boy is now 7! So much has changed since he was a little baby 7 years ago. Now he has grown to be responsible for himself as well as being the perfect protective brother to little Ava.

For his birthday this year, I knew he wanted a Minecraft birthday, so I had a great idea of how I wanted his cake to look like. At first I decided I wanted a cake decorator to make his cake. But as the time got closer and closer, I decided I want to make the cake myself.






Damage after Zombie and Creeper blowing it up


He LOVED the cake, each TNT was a sparkler candle so when lit, it was like the TNT going off! See video below!


Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny,
Where did you find the TNT Candles?
Thanks
Jenna

Post a Comment

Share and Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...