Sponsors

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 16, 2012

Snapshot moments from the iPhone

Instagram captures the little things in life I cherish and love, which are my babies. Still melts my heart going into Ava's room and seeing her there on her tummy with sleepy eyes or taking Joseph to watch him build wooden toys at Lowe's. Ava has finally upgraded from being carried in a carseat to sitting in shopping carts and high chairs. Reminds me from part of Brad Paisley's song "Little Moments"

"But she looks so much like and angel that I don't wanna wake her up Yeah I live for little moments When she steals my heart again and doesn't even know it Yeah I live for little moments like that..."

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

iPhone 4s Case said...

Amazing photos these look cute!

Post a Comment

Share and Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...