Sponsors

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Forks and Kisses.. Established in San Diego

This is my #1 (Joseph) and #2 (Ava). Since this is my first post I will say a little about our family and myself. I am a full time working mom with two kids. Then there's also husband Zane. The older just turned 6 while the little wee one just turned 6 months. The name Forks and Kisses came about since I enjoy eating and trying new restaurants in San Diego or out. Kisses, well that's obviously about my kids who I love so much. This blog is to keep tabs on our fun with lots of kisses and forks to food and everything in between. Along the way I will show you some products I've found useful for my kids, cool finds I discover and pictures of good eats I put put my fork to.

The moments you cherish the most are the ones filled with kisses and good food (at least in my book!!)

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy!

Post a Comment

Share and Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...