Sponsors

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 25, 2012

Pinterest Mondays

Ava just turned 6 months last Thursday and I've been plotting out ideas for her 6 months photoshoot. My photographer suggest I should wait until she can fully sit up in order to get better pictures. I think that's a great idea because that will give me more time to buy more outfits! Lately I've been searching far and wide for ideas and outfits. Pinterest is the ultimate ideas website!! Unfortunately you have to get an invite to join!? I got mine through my cousin. Nudge at me if you need an invite! Here are some Pinterest photos I'm loving for Ava:

Source: etsy.com via Leanna on Pinterest



This last one I already got off Etsy and I swear it is THE MOST CUTEST THING EVER! I wish I knew about photographing baby's milestone for my first one. But I think I took enough photographs to make up for it. Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...