Sponsors

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy Baby Food or Earth's Best or any?

Ava has officially started dabbing her toes into the culinary world outside of breastmilk. We attempted to try around 4 months, but she decided it was more fun to let everything dribble out and smear it all over the place. So we thought, ehhhh let's just wait until she is 6 months. DING! and 6 months is here already.

With my first, I bought the regular Gerber puree stuff. Nothing fancy, nothing organic and he turned out quite alright! 6 years down the road and holy smokes look at all the choices I have to choose from just for baby food!! Honestly I have no clue except I came across some review about the Happy Baby Food brand. Other than that, I just grabbed whatever flavor I wanted for her. Brands not considered.

Our trusty Chef Totoro

Waiting to make food crime scene. Maybe a white colored T-shirt isn't the best idea.

The "Evidence"
Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to take any "AFTER" pictures only because she didn't make such a mess! So we will do a take-2 another day. Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...